Projectopia’s custom fields for support tickets allows you to add input for collecting additional information relevant to your support service. For example, you can add a list of the software that you are supporting and let your client select it when putting up a support ticket.
The following are the steps to create your custom fields for your support ticket.
- Login to your PTO admin dashboard
- Go to Settings -> Custom Fields
- Find the dropdown option -> Currently managing.
- Select -> Support Tickets
- On the right, you will find the choice of form inputs.
- Click on the select form input and it will appear in the content area.
- Hover over it to find an edit icon.
- Click on it, and you will be able to add in your label, help text, etc.
- For example, I have added select form field to let client select the software that they need help.
- Click on save when you are done.
- Next, proceed to Support -> Support Tickets. Add a support ticket and you will see the above select form field in your update ticket metabox.