For managers who wish to collect invoice payments online, Projectopia 4.1 gives them the flexibility to add a secure and trustworthy payment gateway. Not only does this keep the transaction secured but it also makes it easier for both the admin and the client to track payments.
To select the payment gateway:
- Click on Settings under the navigation tab
- Move down to the plugin settings option.
- Here, select the option that says, API / External Services
- You can either use Paypal or Stripe.
- For Stripe, you will need to get the API keys from within your Stripe Account.
- Click on Save Changes.
For PayPal, you will need to enable your IPN notification in order for your invoices to be mark as paid. The notification URL will be https://yourdomain.com/client-dashboard/
For information on setting up PayPal API credentials for Subscription Addon, please refer to this documentation.