Projectopia 4.1 comes with a lucrative feature where the admin can divide separate questions, assigning them to a significant category. This helps group questions based on a particular category, negating the need to search for one.
You can always create a new category while adding a new FAQ. Or else, you can visit the setting panel to categorize the FAQs.
- Navigate to the settings menu
- Scroll down to FAQ option
- The page that opens up will give you the ease to create FAQ category
- Name: specify the title of the category
- Slug: This is an alias for name and is SEO friendly.
- Parent Category: Select is you want to assign the new category a parent category.
- Description: Here, you can enter the details of the category.
- Click on add new FAQ category to make the changes.