Projectopia has the ability to add an assignee to a particular ticket from the ticketing board. If there are other admins that needs to be updated on the content of the ticket, they can be assign as watchers. These watchers will be updated on every activity of the ticket.
To assign members,
- Click on the specific ticket to which you plan to add the member
- Scroll down to find the update ticket option.
- Here, under the assigned to drop-down, select the member who will be given the task.
- Next, just below you will find the option of watchers, here select the checkbox adjacent to the name of the member who will receive updates and notifications about the ticket.
- Click on the update ticket to reflect the changes.