Working on multiple tasks & you would need to keep track of all the information, both of your team and your client. Where following the manual approach might seem easy, it leads to several anomalies and data discrepancies. Often, manually tracking the progress of the project leads to errors and might cause heavy monetary losses.
In case, you too are still stuck in the age-old methods to manage the workflow of your business tasks, it’s time you gave a thought to it and decide to adopt a plugin.
Yes, a plugin. Surely the price adjacent to the plugin you would have thought of purchasing, out reasoned your decision, the new of Projectopia offering a 20% discount might be of some help.
This new year, gift your WordPress website a project management partner and scale your business operations with greater ease.
Of course, you might have other options too, but the fact that Projectopia, along with being available at a slashed price, is one of the best project management tools, investing in the same would not be a wrong choice.
If you are still wondering, let me help you out.
Projectopia – End To End Project Management Partner
An excellent plugin designed to help WordPress owners keep track of all the workflow-related information, Projectopia is one that helps you stay on the same page, as that of your team and customers.
The plugin incorporates an infrastructure where website owners can seamlessly connect and communicate with their team members, notify about the changes and track the progress of the project in a single click.
- An intuitive admin dashboard that displays all of the scheduled tasks, the completed ones and the ones in progress.
- A client dashboard that displays the quotes, assignments, tasks, and invoices.
- The plugin has a support ticket system where users can directly specify their problems, raise a ticket and get answered, with greater ease and precision
- Admin can update their details and even customize their profiles by adding their photos in the dashboard.
- Admin can add multiple users authorized to login to the dashboard.
- Users can make payments through the portal for the invoices via Stripe & Paypal.
Assign tasks to the team members, create customized profiles and stay informed on each and every activity taking place within the organization. Projectopia allows you to receive regular notifications on the start date of the project, the deadlines, and completion. Admin can also upload files and raise quotes for a particular project. All of this with single integration to your website. And how will you install it?
- To start with the process, log in to the WordPress admin dashboard.
- Click on Settings -> Plugin and Add New.
- Here, search for Projectopia Plugin.
- Install and activate it to start managing your WordPress projects on the go.
Buy the plugin today to get a 20% discount and streamline all your WordPress project management needs in a single click with Projectopia.